Ameriscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is AmeriScape

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

staff Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hero

staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: staff Applications   staff Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Ingame name-hero

Real name-Aqeem Thao

How old are you?-16

How long have you been playing the server?-

Why do you think you should be staff of ameriscape?- because i love to help out players i always use the use of being staff real serious and i do not mess around a lot

Does anyone think you deserve it? umm i think lee does i still need to ask him i think his user name is joker

Why do you think you deserve it? because i love to help out players i always use the use of being staff real serious and i do not mess around a lot

Have you helped someone?-i will once the server is up and running

How long can you play each day?-i would play at least 6-9 hours a day

Are you active on both forums and ingame?-yes

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?-yes limited-x.com and our previous server ice-world.host22.com

Do you respect owners?-yes,i do a lot.

Have you broken any rules?-no

Do players like you?-idk yet because i havnt played the server but most players do but im pretty sure they will... they always do

Tell us about yourself- my favorite sports are (football,and basketball)
i love hanging out with family and friends im super friendly.
i follow all the rules of the game,and i do not listen to players who beg just sayin. well add me guys if you need any help message me azn-dude9987@hotmail.com or pm me in game
Back to top Go down

staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff Applications   staff Applications I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:44 am

Shame, this is a really good application; but your just not on enough; you obviously have had some sort of contact with the owners; which shows your dedicated.
Appear ingame for awhile and we'll consider your position.

Declined for now, purely for inactivity.
Back to top Go down
hero

staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff Applications   staff Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Hey its hero and ill be on more often its just that i didnt have my lab top for a few weeks during the summer cause i moved in with my dad and my mom had my lab top... she just sent it a couple days ago and i just mad an account about 5 minutes ago so add me and we could probably talk in game or message each other ive been advertising lately thats why i just made an account now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff Applications   staff Applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

staff Applications
Page 1 of 1