Ameriscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is AmeriScape

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caspers Staff App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casper

Caspers Staff App Empty
PostSubject: Caspers Staff App   Caspers Staff App I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Ingame name- Casper

Real name- Casper

Which Server pk or pve?- uhm probably pve but pk is fun Very Happy

How old are you?- 14

How long have you been playing the server?- just started

Why do you think you should be staff of Ameriscape or ameriscape pk?- Well i am active and i like to help others out with the prices of items or anything like that.

Does anyone think you deserve it? Well i dont know anyone on the server yet becasue i just started so i guess not

Why do you think you deserve it? I think i deserve it because well, same reason i should be staff i guess

Have you helped someone?- Yes i played on other servers and welcome new members show them around and answer any of their questions.

How long can you play each day?- As long as i can until i get bored which i probably wont Very Happy

Are you active on both forums and ingame?- Yes

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?- Yes i have been an admin on my friends server and im a soon to be mod on Another server.

Do you respect owners?- Yea hahah they own it so i respect their time on making a server

Have you broken any rules?- Not yet im about to start playing

Do players like you?- I dont understand this question but yea i guess im a friendly person.

Tell us about yourself- My names Casper and I am 14 years old. I like to skateboard make graphics design and Hang out with friends. I am pretty good at Games lol.
Back to top Go down

Caspers Staff App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caspers Staff App   Caspers Staff App I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:53 am

I dont think you fully understand the application, also you are not active ingame as far as i know.

Please get on more and re-apply; denied for now.

Good application in the bits you understood though.
Back to top Go down

Caspers Staff App
Page 1 of 1