Ameriscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is AmeriScape

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamer's staff app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gamer

Gamer's staff app Empty
PostSubject: Gamer's staff app   Gamer's staff app I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:54 am

Ingame name-Gamer

Real name- Cody

Which Server pk or pve?- Pve i think, im downloading old school one now.

How old are you?-14

How long have you been playing the server?- Maybe a week at the most? Youve seen me on.

Why do you think you should be staff of Ameriscape or ameriscape pk?- Im nice to everyone who is nice to me, im willing to help out almost anyone, and I play as much as i can.

Does anyone think you deserve it? Mac, Ranged, Jazz (Jake)

Why do you think you deserve it? I want to be more of a help, and ive been nice to everyone so far, ive played quite a bit, i cant say I play all day, I have a life Razz But i play when im on computer.

Have you helped someone?- Yeah, whenever I can, I help people who ask.

How long can you play each day?- Weekdays, from 8am-3pm all days 12pm-3-4 am.

Are you active on both forums and ingame?- Not really the forums, theres not much to talk about here or i would be more active. But on the game yes I am.

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?- Not any that are still up. Ive been staff on two other servers a loooooong time ago, but they were taken down.

Do you respect owners?- Yes I do.

Have you broken any rules?- No I have not.

Do players like you?- I think they do? No one has ever been mad at me, if thats what you mean.

Tell us about yourself-Im a semi-hardcore gamer that just got his xbox fixed cheers and I like to play computer and xbox games, I write poetry and play soccer, I want to get into parkour as well. I guess im pretty well educated, but Im going into the 9th grade this year. I know im educated enough to not be someone who tlks liek dis al de tme. Razz But yeah, thats just about all of me.
Back to top Go down

Gamer's staff app
Page 1 of 1