Ameriscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is AmeriScape

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acid

Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin Empty
PostSubject: Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin   Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Real name- Cole

Which Server pk or pve?- PVE

How old are you?- Currently 16

How long have you been playing the server?- The client quit working when i loaded it up.

Why do you think you should be staff of Ameriscape or ameriscape pk?-
Because i am very helpful on these types of server and have had lots of experience. For the forum, i am very active on all the forums i am currently signed up for and i can help a lot of people out with what i know. The reason why i want to be forum and or game admin is because sometimes these games don't work on my computer so i would settle for the forums over anything else. Overall, i think i could do a lot to help out the community.

Does anyone think you deserve it? Not sure.

Why do you think you deserve it? Read Above

Have you helped someone?- Probably not as i just joined

How long can you play each day?-6-7 hours but i like being mod on forums.

Are you active on both forums and ingame?-Yes but the client stopped working on my computer so i would settle for forums.

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?- Yes, Admin, and on Demoniaxscape (it's been down for a while though)

Do you respect owners?-Yes, i actually try to become friends with the owners

Have you broken any rules?-Not that i know of Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin   Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:57 am

I think ive spoke you like once, on the original source.

Denied for now, as your not ingame.

I dont recall you helping anyone just staying at spawn.

Re-apply when active and met the needs of a moderator.
Back to top Go down
Acid

PostSubject: Re: Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin   Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:35 am

As posted above the client will not work on my computer as most download clients do not. And i dont recall you talking to me as i have never been in game thats why i i was wanting to be forum mod/admin. If you have sent me a message on the forums here, i am sorry and will get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading,

-Acid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin   Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:39 am

Acid wrote:
As posted above the client will not work on my computer as most download clients do not. And i dont recall you talking to me as i have never been in game thats why i i was wanting to be forum mod/admin. If you have sent me a message on the forums here, i am sorry and will get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading,

-Acid

I may be able to help you, just pm on here or when the servers on; or contact my support skype account: ImDioxine, and ill walk you through it.

-BOSS
Back to top Go down
Acid

PostSubject: Re: Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin   Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:42 am

Ok. I will do that when im on a computer later. I am on my iPod right now so i will just pm you later if thats ok.

-Acid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin   Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:43 am

Acid wrote:
Ok. I will do that when im on a computer later. I am on my iPod right now so i will just pm you later if thats ok.

-Acid

Of course bro,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin   Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acid's staff application for forum/game mod/admin
Page 1 of 1