Ameriscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is AmeriScape

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Poke Ko's Admin application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
One Poke Ko
Getting there
Getting there

One Poke Ko's Admin application Empty
PostSubject: One Poke Ko's Admin application   One Poke Ko's Admin application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:05 am

Ingame name- One Poke Ko

Real name- You will know it on MSN

Which Server pk or pve?- Both

How old are you?- 17 turning 18 this September

How long have you been playing the server?- Not started yet will download it tommorow because internet connection is slow to download at the moment

Why do you think you should be staff of Ameriscape or ameriscape pk?- Because to help out player got stucked in game and ban advertiser advertising another server.

Does anyone think you deserve it? No but you will be.

Why do you think you deserve it? Well because I know alot about 317 and 562 in game. I will also help you to make a better forum with better graphic fixing up grammar and I know a little about coding for 317 server. I believe I can get many player to join because I'm on alot of other forums.

Have you helped someone?- No but I will be once I'm in game and on forum and when I get accepted as staff

How long can you play each day?- 7 days but sometime not Thursday or Friday. I play 3-6 hours sometime more.

Are you active on both forums and ingame?- Yes I can be extremely active in game and also forum.

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?-

and Yes,I was a mod on Godz Wrath. I will give you screenshots of me being a mod on Godz Wrath if you want.

Do you respect owners?- Sir Yes Sir

Have you broken any rules?- No and never will

Do players like you?- Not yet but sooner they will.

Tell us about yourself- Well i can be really kind if i want to, i can be a little forcefull if someone is being rude and disrespectful. Sometime im really MEAN -.0 . I like playing game online , playing sports, skateboarding.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Admin
Admin
Joker

One Poke Ko's Admin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Poke Ko's Admin application   One Poke Ko's Admin application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:53 am

will be looked into untill we have a spot open but u will be first evaluated when there is one open
Back to top Go down
https://ameriscape.forumotion.com

One Poke Ko's Admin application
Page 1 of 1